It's Better for BABY, Better for YOU, Better for the WORLD!
Better for Baby
- Cloth is more comfortable than paper or plastic.
- Stay-dry liners keep baby’s skin dry.
- Breathable covers keep baby cool.
- No harmful chemicals in constant contact with baby’s most sensitive areas. Sodium polyacrylate, the absorbent material found in most disposable diapers, is frequently found on the skin of disposable diapered children and has not been proven to be safe.
- Dioxins, a by-product of paper bleaching which is found in trace amounts in disposable diapers, is associated with genetic damage, liver disease and immunosuppression in laboratory animals.
- Off-gassing of toxic chemicals, including toluene, xylene, ethyl benzene, styrene and isopropyl benzene, all found in some disposable diapers, may be associated with increased risk of asthma. Why Risk It?
Easier Toilet Learning
- You control the stay-dry liners. If you want to initiate toilet learning, eliminate the liners so baby can feel wetness and make the association between urinating and wet vs. dry and comfortable.
Fewer Diaper Rashes
- Breathable cloth results in cooler and healthier skin.
- Chemical-free cloth decreases risk of sensitivity reactions.
- Many of the diapers available today are just plain cute.
- Mothers report it is more enjoyable to change diapers (something done many times for several years!) when using soft, cute diapers.
- Toddlers can help by picking which diaper they want to wear.
- Decorative covers can be a fashion statement or an accessory to an adorable outfit.
Better for You
Fun to Use
- Something done as often as diaper changing should be fun-with cute cloth diapers it is!
Easy to Use
- Fitted diapers with snaps are as easy to put on as disposable diapers.
- Infinitely adjustable for light or heavy wetters or various times of day simply by adding doublers.
- Elastic leakgards to contain messes for dry, clean clothes and easier cleanup.
- Cloth is much better then disposables at a catching forcible bf poo! Disposable diapers seem to have a sliding board effect shooting the poo straight up the back!
Easy to Wash
- Dry pail washing is the easiest load of laundry in the house: no sorting, no ironing and no folding! You already do laundry, what difference does 1 to 2 loads per week make?
- No more hauling heavy, stinky loads of toxic disposable diapers to the curb.
Easy to Save Money
- Spending money on a workable cloth diapering system will save you significant money in the long run.
- The more children you have, the more money you will save.
- With disposables, you may end up diapering longer than planned and spend even more on diapers and “pull-ups” than you budgeted. With cloth, the diapers are there as long as you need them.
- No more collecting coupons from everyone you know, loading the kids into the car and running to the store to buy huge, bulky bags of disposable diapers.
Better for the World
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle – The Basics of a Healthier Environment
Reuse – Cloth diapering is reusing; landfills of disposables is not.
Reduce– Earlier toilet learning is reducing.
Recycle – With cloth diapering, bodily wastes go into septic systems for proper treatment, not into landfills for permanent storage. Bodily waste can contain numerous bacteria and virus that can escape landfills with wastewater. Nothing decomposes in a landfill!
Babee Greens, Baby Kangas, Baby Soft Wraps, BabyKicks, Bamboozle, Berry Plush, Blueberry, BumGenius!, Bummis, Dancing Bears, DryBees, EcoPosh, Ella's Diapers, Full Moon Baby Gear, FuzziBunz®, GENY, Happy Heinys, Happy Tushies, Holden's Landing, Imse Vimse, JamTots, Kissaluvs, Llamajama,Loveybums, Mommy's Touch, Mum's Bums, Planet Wise, Polar Babies, Precious Dignity, Rumparooz, Sloomb, Stacinator, Starbunz, Sustainablebabyish, Sugar Peas, Super Undies, Swaddlebees, Swaddlebees Fitteds, Swaddlebees Pockets and AIOs, Thirsties, Organics, Wahmie , Weehuggers,
Contact me at Inge at DiaperWare dot com!